The use of services from Paradime Inc. constitutes agreement to these terms.
All services provided by Paradime may only be used for lawful purposes. The Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Paradime from any claims resulting from the use of our services.
Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. Any account found to be in violation of copyright will be expeditiously removed, or access to the material disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of copyright laws will be suspended and/or terminated from our hosting. If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed upon, please email email@example.com with the information required. A list of required information may be found here. If the request is of a licensing issue, we may require further documentation.
Utilizing your site as a backup/storage device is not permitted.
Examples of unacceptable materials include:
– Video files, such as mp4, mov, avi, etc.
– Audio files, such as mp3, wav, etc.
– IRC Scripts/Bots
– Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
– Pirated Software/Warez
– Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
– AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
– IP Scanners
– Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
– Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
– Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
– File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
– Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
– Escrow/Bank Debentures
– High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
– Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
– Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
– Prime Banks Programs
– Lottery/Gambling Sites
– Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
– Sites promoting illegal activities
– Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
– Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
– Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
– Push button mail scripts
– Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
– Tell A Friend Scripts
– Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways
Premium Content Hosting
All content update requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be accepted and processed. Content updates will be performed within 5 business days.
As a customer of this service, you understand and agree:
– To accurately and succinctly communicate all information, objectives, and desires that are required to successfully execute the service.
– To be readily available for communication with our team members for the purposes of coordination and execution of the service.
– That communication delays on your part may adversely impact timelines for execution and the effectiveness of the service.
– To perform timely reviews and approvals of work in support of the service as needed; otherwise, you waive the right to object to the end product.
– That successful execution of the service requires complete and accurate information from you.
It is understood that:
– You will retain full ownership and intellectual property rights for any work or deliverable produced and paid for.
– Paradime has the right to leverage the work product and deliverables for marketing and promotional purposes. You may opt out of this with a request in writing to email@example.com at any time.
– Paradime does not guarantee results. We are not responsible for any of the outcomes, results, damages, or injuries that may directly or indirectly result from content updates.
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. “Safe lists”, purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice.
Sites advertised via SPAM (Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to SPAM sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. Any account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated.
User may not:
1) Use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
2) Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
3) Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
4) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
5) Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
6) Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
7) Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc
8) Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
9) Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately.
10) When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL. Instead of include(“http://yourdomain.com/include.php”) use include(“include.php”)
11) To help reduce usage, do not force html to handle server-side code (like php and shtml).
12) Only use https protocol when necessary; encrypting and decrypting communications is noticeably more CPU-intensive than unencrypted communications.
Any site using more than 1 gigabyte of disk space will be removed from our off site weekly backup with the exception of Databases continuing to be backed up. All data will continue to be mirrored to a secondary drive which helps protect against data loss in the event of a drive failure.
If your site has a physical downtime that is not within the 99.9% up-time you may receive one month of credit on your account. Approval of the credit is at the discretion of Paradime Inc. dependent upon justification provided. Third party monitoring service reports may not be used for justification due to a variety of factors including the monitor’s network capacity/transit availability. The up-time of the server is defined as the reported up-time from the operating system and the Apache Web Server which may differ from the up-time reported by other individual services. To request a credit, please contact us. All requests must be made in writing via email.
Customer expressly agrees that use of Paradime’ s services is at Customer’s sole risk. Neither Paradime, its employees, affiliates, agents, third party information providers, merchants licensers or the like, warrant that Paradime’s services will not be interrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information service or merchandise contained in or provided through Paradime services, unless otherwise expressly stated in this contract.
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Paradime, its offices, agents or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing Paradime’s server service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use Paradime’s Services; or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Paradime’s records, programs or services. Customer hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content utilizing Paradime’s services.
Paradime may terminate service under this contract with 30 days notice, without penalty, if the Customer fails to comply with the terms of this contract, including non-payment. Paradime reserves the right to charge a reinstatement fee.
The Terms and the resolution of any disputes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.